Discover Scrum, the most popular Agile Framework in the Software development.
Scrum is composed by three roles: Scrum Master, Product Owner and Development Team. The union of these three roles is defined as the Scrum Team.
There are three artifacts in Scrum:
- Product Backlog, containing all the information for building a product and composed by Product Backlog Items, ordered by value.
- Sprint Backlog, containing all the items to be developed during the Sprint.
- Potentially Shippable Product Increment, which is created during the Sprint and inspected at the end, during the Sprint Review.
The Scrum Team do the work in a regular cadence called Sprint, with a duration from 1 to 4 weeks. During the Sprint there are 5 events:
- Sprint Planning, at the beginning of the sprint, in which the Scrum Team plan the work.
- Daily Meeting, every day, for 15 minutes max, the Development Team get the allignment.
- Sprint Review, where the Scrum Team and the Stakeholder inspect the Potentially Shippable Product Increment.
- Retrospettive, in which the Team reflect on what happened during the Sprint and what can be improved.
- Backlog refinement, to let the team to improve, refine and estimate the Product Backlog Items that will be worked in the following Sprints.